Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stomach Bug

In the wise words of my grandmother, Good Land of the Living, that was a bugger!  It has been a few days since my last post, and there's a real good reason for that.  I almost died.  The stomach virus hit me, and I thought I was going to die.  Fever, chills, muscle and body aches, and well, you can guess the rest of the symptoms.  It was atrocious.  I've never experienced pain quite like it.  My hair hurt....the hair on my LEGS even hurt.  Seriously - I had to shave them and everything.  Have you ever tried to shave your legs and vomit at the same time?  TMI, I know...sorry.

Anyway...all is well (at least for the most part).  I am still weak and hungry.  Of course, I did lose 5 lbs in 2 days (I admit I did a little happy dance on my way from the scale to the toilet.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get reader comments!!