Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow

Welcome to Follow Friday brought to you by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, and Midday Escapades! This is my first attempt at this, and I hope I'm doing everything correctly. The ADD kicked in while I was reading through the instructions, so I'm just kind of flying blind now. :)


This Blog Hop is supposed to generate more followers and traffic to your blog, and this is my understanding of how it works:

* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.

* Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. They will follow you back.

* Follow as many blogs as you like.

* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

* When you get a new follower, follow them back!!

The Blog Hop is the same at each of our three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each host blog. Here is the great part, they will follow you back.



MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! I look forward to coming back! I hope you like my blog too. Thank you in advance for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Follow, I am your new follower. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable blog!

    Visiting from Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to come visit me!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from Friday Follow!

    I like your blog design!

    Hope you'll come visit me!
    http://moomettesmagnificents.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping and following for FF! Heather @ www.marinecorpsnomads.com

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello..new follower from friday follow
    http://luvtosave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello! I'm a Friday Follower, albeit a little late, but I was busy today making a totally awesome dinner, talking to my husband and then getting my hair done. Problem is, none of it turned out! My hair sucks, the dinner was horrible. But my husband appreciated my interaction with him, so all is not lost. Now some time for my self...anyway, I'd love to follow your blog! And thanks for posting Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little late as well, but am now a new Friday follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, slightly belated Friday follow.

    Come visit me at Mom-et-al.com

    -Maria

    /

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, following you from Friday Follow.
    http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to get reader comments!!